Your Update from Cal’s Moving Help
As we press on through this crazy time, it is important to inform on the ever changing regulations and restrictions placed upon us. Our biggest priority is the safety of our employees and clients.
As you know, the Oregon has placed an executive order where only essential companies/workers, would be authorized to operate until further notice. Moving and Warehousing has been classified as “essential” and as of now, we will continue to operate.Movers near me Movers and packers Local moving companies Hiring movers Local movers Uhaul movers Movers and packers near me Movers Portland Uhaul movers Movers with truck Moving services Moving help Moving help by the hour Packing and loading services for moving Moving labor help Uhaul moving helpers Moving companies near me Uhaul Two men and a truck 2 men and a truck Movers
We are doing all we can to disrupt and curve the impact of COVID-19 virus. With that being said, we would like to thank all of our movers. During this time they still show up everyday, positive, and happy as ever, providing the same excellent customer service. It is without them, Cal’s would not be who we are today. Though we continue to operate as usual, we have placed many guidelines and precautions in place to help with the dangers of the virus. Moving Move Moving company Two guys and a truck 2 guys and a truck United van lines All my sons moving Long distance moving companies Longdistance movers Furniture movers Cross country movers Cheap moving companies Best moving companies Dolly moving Cheap movers Moving helper Professional movers Two men and a truck rates Cheap movers near me 2 men and a truck cost Two men and a truck near me 3 men movers Two men and a truck near me Hire movers
HOW WE HELP STOP THE SPREAD
– We have implemented a social distancing strategy. Upon departure, crew members are to ride separately to and from job sites. If one crew member is driving the moving van, the other(s) must follow in their own personal vehicle.
– Cleaning protocols have been put in place; disinfecting moving equipment before and after each job, no using used boxes, disposing of all potentially infected items or equipment.
–Any employee showing possible symptoms are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
– Movers are briefed every morning on COVID-19 updates.
– Movers visiting homes will be equipped with hand sanitizes, masks, gloves and booties.
– Virtual in-home estimates are now available. By taking an in-home video of all the belongings needing to be moved and sending it in, we can send a detailed estimate of all moving charges.Furniture movers near me Affordable movers Out of state moving companies You move me Out of state movers United van line reviews Movers and shakers Mayflower movers United moving Two.men and a truck coupon Moving definition Two men and a truck movers National moving companies Best moving companies near me How much do movers cost for local move Little guys movers Need help moving State to state movers Help moving Need help moving furniture Moving company quotes Professional movers near me How to move heavy furniture
WE WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
We are aware of the effect this pandemic has brought on everyone around the world. With that being said, any move that is in need of postponing, rescheduling or cancelling will be done so at no added cost on penalty. If you have questions or concerns regarding our operations, you may reach us at (541) 250-6324.
HELPFUL ARTICLES ON COVID-19
It is up the upmost importance to do all we can to help stop the spread of this harmful disease. There are many actions that can be taken to help stop this spread from washing one’s hands to social distancing. Everyone has a role to play and everyone plays a part in keeping our country strong and healthy.
CDC Coronavirus Page. Read More
World Health Coronavirus Page. Read More
State of Oregon Coronavirus Page. Read More
Get in Touch